Today I’ll share with you one of my most played playlists: the Acoustic Covers.
I love having acoustic covers playing in the background in any moment of the day to keep me company and have a nice soundtrack to work or write my blog posts (they boost my creativity, can you believe that?). I totally believe that you have to try some of these lovely tunes to make your day better, here’s some of my favorites:
- Seven Nation Army – Zella Day: well, every Italian who was there for 2006 Soccer World Cup win will cherish Seven Nation Army in their heart (it became back then a sort of unofficial anthem) and this sweet and delicate cover by Zelda allows me to enjoy the song in a new sweet light.
- Chasing Cars – Sleeping At Last: any Grey’s Anatomy fan (as myself) will link this song to very emotional moments. Sleeping At Last are the best at covers and this one perfectly fits in the “give me 5 minutes of sadness” playlist.
- I Kissed a Girl – William Fitzsimmons: funky, male and slightly folk version of the Katy Perry most famous tune. What can I say? I listened to this song and I like it!
- Get The Party Started – Damien Rice & Lisa Hannigan: Damien Rice and Lisa Hannigan covering Pink? I mean, how can you get any better than this?
- Toxic – Rumer Willis: don’t ask me how I ended up watching DWTS from Italy but guys, I’m happy I did it. If you don’t already know Rumer Willis is not just a wonderful dancer but also a fantastic singer. This cover of Britney’s Toxic is sensual, classy honey for your ears!
Hope you’ll enjoy my tunes!